Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oh dear, not Khatami!


Dear Diary,
Well, I though I'd be a shoe-in since I'm such a likable guy with so much charisma. And who can't love a face like mine? But nooo! Now Khatami's running against me and he's soft on the West! My hair is better than that governor from Illinois too, what's his name? Blog-o-vich or something. Who can pronounce names like that anyways! Jeez! And K-man is talking trash about me now. Well I'm rambling dear diary. I need to go shoot off another missile to relax. Or maybe I'll just have my Photoshop guru's make it look like I shot off another one. Hee hee hee!

So remember to vote for me. I will continue to harrass the Western devils! I will put a camel in every garage and a chicken in every pot, or is that the other way around?

See you next time dear diary!



M.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment